on 2009-05-27 12:20 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] colouredmango.livejournal.com
That's some good hockeygasm right there.

on 2009-05-27 12:27 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
I know, right? Detroit is going DOWN.

on 2009-05-27 12:32 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
I am glad you root for the true champions, wifey.

on 2009-05-27 12:33 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] colouredmango.livejournal.com
In as much as I root for hockey, yes, penguins FTW.

on 2009-05-27 12:34 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
Almost football season too. This will be our yeaaaaaaaar.

How is my Mango? Fruity? Smoothie?

on 2009-05-27 12:39 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] colouredmango.livejournal.com
Extremely fruity and very smoothy! Wait, what's our football team?

on 2009-05-27 12:41 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
MINE is Pittsburgh. Being that I live there and all. They won last year. They are the only team to have one six times.

......... Suddenly I have the urge for Butcher and Siska watching hockey.

on 2009-05-27 12:42 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] colouredmango.livejournal.com
I think they would get very very confused. I think that hockey puzzles them.

on 2009-05-27 12:44 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
Yes. The pot does not help, and Sisky would be all "What, The Butcher, what are they doing OH GOD HIS FACE HIT THE PLASTiC THINGY HOLY SHIT"

But then The Butcher would see that it is sorta like his blessed football with all the violence and would see that it was good.

on 2009-05-27 12:55 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] colouredmango.livejournal.com
Lol I think Butcher would like hockey, but yeah, it would scare and confuse SIsky to death.

on 2009-05-27 01:10 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
Sisky would be sad because it's so mean with the slamming and the skates to necks and the tripping and the fighting and all. Why can't they all just get alonnnnnnnng?

Profile

lingering: (Default)
fighting evil by moonlight

January 2020

S M T W T F S
    1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 07:28 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios