Update

NSFW Jun. 3rd, 2010 08:21 pm
lingering: (Avatar--Dear LJ....)
[personal profile] lingering
 I got a new layout today .  I think it is very pretty.  [livejournal.com profile] lingering 

Got back on Depo today.  Thank god, as the cysts were back.  I called off of work, they were that bad.  So much nausea and lack of food and general misery.

I haven't seen my boy for a week.  Sadmaking, as obviously, I am fond of him.  Still, I will see him tomorrow night, and it will be awesome.  We will play video games, catch him up on DW, and cuddle.


How is everyone?  I haven't really been around lately.

on 2010-06-06 03:24 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] herlovewasajoke.livejournal.com
You know, I can't log in at LJ using Firefox, so I missed your last few posts. Safari, however, does not hate me.

I'm glad you're feeling marginally better.

on 2010-06-06 03:25 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
That is because Apple loves us and our epic, platonic love affair!

I am back to eating my weight in food. All is well. :D

on 2010-06-06 03:36 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] herlovewasajoke.livejournal.com
Epic platonic love affairs FTW! :D

Also, eating is also good!!!

Except when your trainer is going to start taking your food charts at the end of the week. This just might kill me. BUT I'LL BE BACK DOWN TO FIGHTING WEIGHT, SO WHATEVER. \o/

(I'm also looking at seven days at the gym. I think Cass Is Concerned at the fact that the numbers on my scale have stayed the same for the last four weeks.)

on 2010-06-06 03:39 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
THEY ARE THE BEST KIND.

You can do it! And well, one little treat a day will not hurt you! *finds pompoms*

(Muscle weighs more than fat and there's always a plateau. Etc.)

on 2010-06-06 03:47 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] herlovewasajoke.livejournal.com
Your LJ name makes me giggle, even now.


(Yeah, but Cass has a point - people use that to rationalize. And apparently I should have seen more/better results by now. Which I can kind of agree with.)

on 2010-06-06 03:49 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
I didn't know my name was lulzy. WAIT, WHY IS IT LULZY?

(I am one of those Annoying Optimists who find brightsides and like butterflies.)

on 2010-06-06 04:03 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] herlovewasajoke.livejournal.com
I meant the "an emo guitar boy period of self-imposed isolation."


(And I adore you for it. I am very easily discouraged. I wouldn't let Cass take my measurements / percentages on Friday because I knew it was Downward Spiral, ahoy!)

on 2010-06-06 04:04 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
Okay, that part IS lulzy. :D

(SOMEONE has to be a mothering ray of sunshine on the internets!)

on 2010-06-06 04:08 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] herlovewasajoke.livejournal.com
(Otherwise it would just be 4chan and Golden Girls memes.)

Profile

lingering: (Default)
fighting evil by moonlight

January 2020

S M T W T F S
    1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 07:28 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios