(no subject)

NSFW Jun. 6th, 2010 03:05 pm
lingering: (FF13--WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN)
[personal profile] lingering
I LIKE ADAM LAMBERT.

THIS IS ALL [livejournal.com profile] herlovewasajoke 's fault!

Also, I get to lounge around today.  Maybe the boy will give me a foot rub.

on 2010-06-06 08:18 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] herlovewasajoke.livejournal.com
It's good to be well-rounded.

on 2010-06-06 08:19 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
I get so much use out of your tag.

EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT.

on 2010-06-06 08:28 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] herlovewasajoke.livejournal.com
AND I LOVE IT
Edited on 2010-06-06 08:28 pm (UTC)

on 2010-06-06 08:31 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
YOU TYPO"D DIDN'T YOU

I SEE ALL.

on 2010-06-06 08:39 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] herlovewasajoke.livejournal.com
Actually, I wanted the text to blink and it didn't. Damn you, LJ!

on 2010-06-06 08:42 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
OH.

WELL THEN.

on 2010-06-07 01:07 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kakkobean.livejournal.com
Adam Lambert songs make me giggle and stuff because they're fab without being icky and. yeah. *has one of his CDs*

on 2010-06-07 01:08 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
I know. He's like a big fairy of shiny joy.

on 2010-06-07 01:13 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kakkobean.livejournal.com
If he were to star in a musical, I'd want him to be Zanna from "Zanna Don't" 833

on 2010-06-07 01:14 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
I'll do you one better.

Elphaba. He could rock the green skin.

on 2010-06-07 01:16 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kakkobean.livejournal.com
But how does green skin beat magical gay fairy? (That's what Zanna is, btw)

on 2010-06-07 01:18 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
I just wanna hear him belt NO ONE MOURNS THE WICKED.

on 2010-06-07 01:25 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kakkobean.livejournal.com
Oh yes, that would be wonderful 83 I want to hear him belt out "CAN'T WIN A WAR WITH HETEROS" because of the lolfactor 83

on 2010-06-07 01:25 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
HIM AND GAGA DOING POPULAR.

on 2010-06-07 01:31 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT.

I AM MAKING THE BOY WATCH DW.

on 2010-06-07 01:38 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kakkobean.livejournal.com
ARE YOU HACKING ADAM LAMBERT'S CABLE CHANNELS?

on 2010-06-07 01:39 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
SORRY, WHEN I SAY 'THE BOY' I AM REFERRING TO MY BOYFRIEND.

on 2010-06-07 01:45 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kakkobean.livejournal.com
THAT MAKES A LOT MORE SENSE

on 2010-06-07 01:46 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
HE DOES ENJOY IT. ASIDE FROM MATT'S UNFORTUNATE FOREHEAD.

on 2010-06-07 02:18 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kakkobean.livejournal.com
YOU STARTED HIM ON 11?

on 2010-06-07 02:20 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
ACTUALLY ON TEN. AND PARTS OF NINE. HE WORKS A LOT.

WE ARE WATCHING COLD BLOOD AND THEN VATD.

on 2010-06-07 02:33 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kakkobean.livejournal.com
THE DOCTOR DOES NOT REQUIRE TEA

on 2010-06-07 02:33 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
I MEAN VINCENT. THOUGH YES, DALEKS ARE COOL TOO.


JAMMY DODGERS.

on 2010-06-07 02:46 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kakkobean.livejournal.com
I STILL NEED TO WATCH THE VINCENT EPISODE BECAUSE I WASN'T ABLE TO FINISH OFF THE EPISODE BEFORE THAT ONE BECAUSE I'VE SEEN THE FIRST APPEARANCE OF THE SILURIANS (3RD DOCTOR), AND THAT...GAAAAAAHHHH

on 2010-06-07 02:47 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
COME WATCH VINCENT WITH US!

BILL NIGHYYYYYY.

on 2010-06-07 02:51 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kakkobean.livejournal.com
...IS IT BAD THAT I THOUGHT OF BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY? BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE THAT NAME IN MY HEAD.

on 2010-06-07 02:53 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
LMAO

I SAY BILL NIGH-EE. Wikipedia has the IPA as /ˈnaɪ/, nye; so yes. IT IS BILL NIGHY.

on 2010-06-07 02:59 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kakkobean.livejournal.com
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

on 2010-06-07 03:05 am (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] kakkobean.livejournal.com
THEY SHOULD MEET AND CLASH ACCENTS WITH EACH OTHER

on 2010-06-07 03:06 am (UTC)

Profile

lingering: (Default)
fighting evil by moonlight

January 2020

S M T W T F S
    1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 07:28 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios