lingering: (DW--VICTORY)
[personal profile] lingering
 Certain people being all ~healthy and awesome have inspired me to get back in shape.  My heart, lungs (and legs, if I'm honest) will thank me.  I do yoga fairly regularly, so that, mixed with some leg-toning exercises and weights seemed to work pretty well for me.  Won't know for a while.

My real pride is that I managed to jog a whole half mile without keeling over.  Even if I now have six mosquito bites.  GDI, Pittsburgh.

THE WORLD CUP HAS STARTED.  GO USA! USA!

on 2010-06-11 02:57 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] herlovewasajoke.livejournal.com
I wish I could do yoga, it looks fun. Only I was doing a yoga stretch with Cass on Wednesday when I hurt my back. BUT I'll get there eventually. I kind of miss pilates. That shit was fairly intense and WOW do you feel it after.

I am sending you awesome vibes! It's amazing that leg exercises where the movements are pretty small can make such a difference. Y HALO THAR muscles in my thighs that I forgot I had.

Also, I am eating watermelon. Omnom. Nom.

[Haha the captcha? You Gossips.]
Edited on 2010-06-11 02:59 pm (UTC)

on 2010-06-11 03:45 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
yoga is good for body and mind. I missed doing it.

these bug bites hurt.

yay fruit!

on 2010-06-11 03:45 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] lingering.livejournal.com
REJOICE


DON'T CALL MY NAME

on 2010-06-11 03:56 pm (UTC)
Posted by [identity profile] guccimane.livejournal.com
MEXICO AND RSA TIED YAY I DON'T OWE MY FRIEND NO MONAAAAY

Profile

lingering: (Default)
fighting evil by moonlight

January 2020

S M T W T F S
    1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 8th, 2026 03:28 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios